Committed To Finding Solutions
When navigating the legal system, you need trusted legal guidance. Broderick & Davenport, PLLC, has represented clients throughout Kentucky. Our attorneys are committed to working with those who need it most. You can expect professionalism, honesty and open communication from beginning to end.
Experience In A Wide Variety Of Practice Areas
Our firm was founded with the goal of helping people. One of our founding attorneys, David F. Broderick, was admitted to the bar in 1972. Our other founding attorney, Christopher T. Davenport, was admitted in 2002. This combination of new and old knowledge has served clients well. Our founders have built a team of attorneys that is ready and willing to help clients who want answers. Click on the individual biographies below to learn more:
- David F. Broderick
- Christopher T. Davenport
- Taylor Broderick
- Brady T. Murley
- Kate E. Payton
- Kaitlyn S. Embry
The law is complex, and many people find it difficult to understand. This is why having a knowledgeable attorney at your side is imperative. We have worked with people facing the most difficult situations, including those involving the following:
- Business law as well as corporate and nonprofit law
- Civil litigation, when a lawsuit becomes necessary
- Criminal charges, which require proper representation
- Estate planning and the probate process
- Family law, divorce and domestic relations
- Malpractice defense for those in the medical field
- Personal injury, because after suffering in an accident, you have rights
- Real estate as well as planning and zoning issues
There is no one solution that will work for everyone. We will do everything we can to reach the best possible result for each case. Put your trust in attorneys who care about their clients.
Call Today To Learn more
If you have questions about the legal system, it’s important to consult a lawyer right away. Call our office in Bowling Green at 270-872-4904 to schedule a consultation today. You can also fill out our contact form.