KAITLYN S. EMBRY
Katie is a Bowling Green, Kentucky native. She graduated from Western Kentucky University in 2012 with a B.A. in Political Science. Go Tops! She then graduated from Belmont University College of Law, located in Nashville, Tennessee, in 2016. Katie was admitted to the Kentucky Bar Association in 2017.
Mrs. Embry is a member of the local Bowling Green/Warren County Bar Association and the Kentucky Bar Association Young Lawyers Division. She has also handled a number of cases as a volunteer for the Lawyers Care Program.
Katie resides in Bowling Green with her husband and two daughters.
- Belmont University College of Law, Nashville, Tennessee
- J.D. - 2016
- Western Kentucky University
- B.A. - 2012
- Major: Political Science
- Lawyers Care Program, Volunteer
- Kentucky Bar Association, 2017
- Bowling Green/Warren County Bar Association, Member
- Kentucky Bar Association Young Lawyers Division, Member
Current Employment Position
- Business / Corporate / Not-for-Profit Law
- Civil Litigation
- Criminal Law
- Estate Planning / Probate Law
- Divorce / Family Law / Domestic Relations
- Medical Malpractice Defense
- Personal Injury
- Real Estate Law / Planning & Zoning