BRADY T. MURLEY
Brady T. Murley is a native of Kentucky, spending the first ten years of his life in Monroe County until moving to Bowling Green, Kentucky in the early 1990’s. He graduated from Greenwood High School in 2002. He graduated from Western Kentucky University in 2006 with an English degree. Next, he attended Salmon P. Chase College of Law at Northern Kentucky University, graduating in 2009.
After graduation from law school, Mr. Murley returned to Bowling Green where he practiced in Warren County and the surrounding areas, with a primary focus in the areas of criminal defense, family law and general civil litigation.
In April of 2013, Mr. Murley joined the practice of Broderick & Davenport, PLLC. He has focused his practice primarily in general civil litigation and medical malpractice defense, while continuing to represent clients in criminal defense and family law matters. In addition to being licensed to practice law in the courts of the Commonwealth of Kentucky, Mr. Murley is also admitted to practice in the United States District Court for the Western District of Kentucky and the Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Mr. Murley has been married to his wife, Lacey, since June 24, 2011. They attend both Hillvue Heights Church and Holy Spirit Catholic Church in Bowling Green, Kentucky.
- Salmon P. Chase College of Law, Highland Heights, Kentucky
- J.D. - 2009
- Western Kentucky University
- B.A. - 2006
- Major: English Writing
- Minor: Finance
- Brian Schuette, Attorney at Law, PLLC, Associate Attorney, 2012 to 2013
- Dennie Hardin & Associates, PSC, Associate Attorney, 2009 to 2012
- Law Offices of Blake R. Maislin, PLLC, Law Clerk, 2008 to 2009
- Bell, Orr, Ayers & Moore, PLLC, Law Clerk, 2007 to 2008
- American Bar Association, 2009 to Present
- Kentucky Bar Association, 2009 to Present
- Bowling Green-Warren County Bar Association, 2009 to Present
Current Employment Position
- General Civil Litigation
- Medical Malpractice Defense
- Criminal Defense
- Personal Injury
- Commercial Litigation
- Family Law
- Domestic Violence
- Estate Planning
- Business Organization
- Juvenile Law
- Dependency, Neglect and Abuse Litigation
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit, 2013
- U.S. District Court Western District of Kentucky, 2009
- Kentucky, 2009